12/16/09

{Intense}



Some may know their story, and some may not... I used the word "INTENSE" to describe not one feeling, but many. The word "Intense" alone has many definitions. I felt this family had many definitions. I was so HAPPY to be a part of that. When asked to photograph this family, I felt a bit nervous. All I could think about was "I hope to capture these memories". The day arrived and so I drove to their house with the youngest daughter (who is actually best friends with my neice and happen to spend the night that night), which was great because I didn't even have to print out directions to the house. I had my own little navigation. I arrive there to be greeted by Hugs and Smiles. I had a GREAT (not good, but GREAT) feeling about this day. I was no longer nervous, I felt uplifted and positive. I KNEW these were gonna be Great! We shot our first set at their home (beautiful home). Then drove to a park near by that I never even knew about. All I kept thinking was "these girls are FUN". I don't think I've ever been around all of them at the same time, but wish I was around this more often. My thoughts behind the lens ran wild. Being behind the lens was "INTENSE".

No comments:

Post a Comment