1/20/10

Oh Baby...





It's always so exciting to get a phone call about a Maternity Shoot. Once I book that date, my mind fills with ideas. With most of my photo shoots, my mind really does the work when we meet that day... but with a Maternity photo shoot there's only so much you can do with a cute Belly. I do however get a pretty good idea that day of what kind of photos you're gonna get... Your personality really shows and so it will in the photos.... even the "Belly" ones.

So for this shoot I show up and am greeted by the sweetest couple ever. New baby (obviously) on the way with Mommy who can NOT get more Beautiful. Seriously ... one can only wish to look this great 8 months pregnant. We set up with Dads help (thank you).. and get to shootin. I couldn't help but think how much I really miss having a Pregnant Belly (not the one you're left with afterwords.... lol), and how exciting it is to bring home a New Baby! Auhhhhh .... Ok .... I'm out of La la land now..... So ya, this was fun fun fun... I love these photos and hope to see the new arrival...

No comments:

Post a Comment