9/10/10

Forever and Ever AMEN....

So the temperature called for HOT on this morning of August 22. Yes, HOT! Now it being August here in So-Cal, can we expect anything Cooler? Probably not.
I arrived early at the Beautiful Muckenthaler Cultural Center. I was first greeted by the lovely Sarah Katzka from Colettes Catering. They're work is Amazing! Now Sarah not only worked extremely hard on this wedding, but she was also in the Wedding. Yes... That's right. She's Mike's sister. So... She's setting up, working hard, getting it all ready, getting herself ready... OH and WAIT... She has four children... Who happen to be in the WEDDING!! Ahhhhhhhh! I was tired for her...lol. I started shooting right away. I shot most of my table settings as they were being set up. Joy (the BRIDE) then arrived and it was time to give her all my attention. She looked Stunning when she arrived. I guess it's that Wedding Day Glow that brides give off. I wouldn't know... I never had the BIG WEDDING... and that's probably why I'm so fascinated with it all. I always think, "How would I want my Wedding to be photographed, had I had one"?

Her hair was done by Renee Henry and Dolores Trejo from SALON D'TANGLES in Whittier. That Salon is such a fun bunch...and are always so sweet!
Video was done by Richard Trejo whom I barley got to talk to that night... we were both so busy through out the night that I never got all of his info. to give out. If anyone is interested in any of the names I give out, please let me know, but I will do my best to give them ALL credit.
Joys's dress was GORGE! I love love love that dress. Olga Cassini Line from David's Bridal gave it that Vintage Look...
I have to give Major credit to my Cousin Matthew Gerbers who showed up that day as my Second Shooter. As someone who knows photography and the Wedding Biz... It was great to have him by my side... and away from my side so he could focus more on the Groomsmen lookin all Sharp, we have Friar Tux Shop to thank for that.
So, I know I can go on FOREVER about this Amazing Day/Experience, and I know I'm missing so many names that were probably involved in making this day so Memorible... but I honestly can't wait to Post the Photos... They're wedding slideshow can also be viewed on my website http://www.desireeniumata.com/viewing/














M's Flowers in La Habra, CA







Thank you Chuck Taylor





Joy Looks Amazing!!



Love these shots...





What a Beautiful Night...




No comments:

Post a Comment