7/28/10

Movin FAST....

I love that my Photography tells a Story. It's not always about getting the "Right Moment" , but getting what's in between that Moment. Everyone is different. Sure you can Match, Color Coordinate, Dress Up, and try to be Someone you're not... but why go through all that trouble when you just want to remember the REAL Moments?
Like in this photo for instance. You can clearly see that not everyone wanted to Jump on my count of three... (pause for a Smile) ok... I can't help but smile when I come across this Photo. These are the moments that really show and that you'll remember. Did he jump eventually? YES! and I think he had a good time...

So now you're probably wondering why I titled it "Movin Fast" right? Well... let's just call her "MOM"... she was one of my fastest moving clients ever....lol. I know she'll probably read this and start lauging, but I was sweating!!! Every shot was like BOOM... BOOM.... BOOM... over here.... BOOM.... now here .... BOOM... Seriously. and my oh my was it WINDY! You can't really tell in the photos, but they were COLD.... Burrrrrrr. Anyway, I'm so happy I got to capture some really FUN family shots for them, and I'd do it again and again and again. Thank you guys for such a Great Day!



1 comment: