11/13/10

Harvest Party...

This was really a great Idea. I've known this family... ummmm.. well before they were this Family... Ok, So I'm not making sense again, but it's true. I must say, that being a photographer, you get to meet and or reconnect with such Amazing People. Childhood Friends, High School Friends, Friends of Friends, Friends of Family and so on... I Love that!
I had an Amazing time being a part of this Party. (Oh, and my Daughter had a great time as well...lol) Getting everyone together before the Madness of the Holidays is such a GREAT Idea. Having a Photographer there to capture it all was another Great Idea. I seriously felt like a Guest. Everyone was so fun and kind that I felt like I could have kicked up my feet and stayed... :)


The Party in Action...

No comments:

Post a Comment