12/31/10

Welcome 2011

Just wishing everyone a Safe and Happy New Year! Welcoming 2011 with open arms. My heart goes out to those who have struggled this year. There are many of you out there that just want to make it... Those who have lost their homes or don't have homes, those that have lost their jobs or don't have jobs. Those that struggle everyday with things that many of us don't realize. I pray for everyone Struggling right now.
Next time you want to complain of how much wash you have, be thankful you have a Washing Machine.
Next time you don't have time to go to the grocery store, be thankful you can.
Next time you have to get up early for work the next day, be thankful you're going to work.
I have many to thank for getting my family and I through 2010... and not a day goes by where I'm NOT Thankful.
In these hard times, it's hard not to feel bitter and sad, but I'm a strong believer in things happening for a reason... good or bad....
Photography has helped me not feel bitter... not feel sad... but to feel the total oposite....
I am STRONG... I am HAPPY... and I am REAL...
Thank you everyone for trusing and believing in me in 2010.... and to get ready for 2011 ....!!!
Bring on the New Year!!!

1 comment: