6/6/10

Summer Pillowcase Dresses...

So I have a friend who makes these Super Cute Pillowcase Dresses. I'm always using different things in my photos and I thought it would be a good idea to have a few of these with me. So real last minute, I ran into a fabric store just to see if they had anything simple and cute. I hadn't asked her yet for this favor, but the worst that could happen is that she'd say no and I'd be left with some really cute kids table covers... Well... as you can see in some of my other photos... She said "YES"... I am always so grateful for people that help others and I really wanted to repay her in any way I could. First thing that popped into mind was to maybe show off these cute Dresses. So I did... Now the dresses are really cute... but her daughter who got to model them is seriously BEAUTIFUL...
*** IF YOU WANT TO ORDER OR INQUIRE ABOUT THESE DRESSES I WILL LEAVE HER EMAIL FOR YOU. ** Dress sizes are 2-6 email: robjoflo@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment