6/1/10

uRbaN...

I really love when families have a style in mind. I know a lot of you don't, so don't think I hate you... There is nothing I love more than doing my own little thing. I get the look sometimes like, ummmm What is this Lady DOing? BUT, I really enjoy taking your ideas and just playing around with them. This family wanted the whole Urban Theme. WEll, when I hear Urban, I think street, brick, buildings blah blah blah.... all that fun stuff. So for this shoot I only had this couple risk their life only once on a busy intersection.... lol... no seriously. "Kids, you stand here on the side walk and watch mommy and daddy go run out in the middle of the street and Kiss... OK?" Fun, Crazy Fun... it's all the same. I'd love to see these on a huge Canvas and that may happen on day when I have an Office....lol. Not any time soon though...

No comments:

Post a Comment