6/21/10

Ten Years.... YAY!

This family has the same last name as I... hmmmmmm Do I know them? DUUUHHHH.
I have to admit, that I get kinda nervous photographing family. I don't know why that is exactly, but I do. Maybe because you don't know if they asked you because you're family, or they really like your work? Thank GOD my family is the BOMB! They trust in me and they're honest, open, you can pack up the car and bring the hubby and the kids to work with you.... WOw, that sounds like a lot of fun. So that's what we did. Most of the time, or quite often, I hear families bribe or threaten their children... Well when Auntie is taken the photos... Guess What? ....lol So we took some amazing family shots and also got The BIG ONE OH ... that's 10... in there also. 10 years of marriage... where does time go? I'm so happy I got to take these and I'm so blessed to have such a great family.... LOVE YOU ALL....

No comments:

Post a Comment