10/21/10

Oh How I LOVE the RAIN...

So I know I have a lot of catching up to do with this Blog of mine... but I needed to post some photos from today before I totally forget. I'm assuming it's the same as scrapbooking right? You always should start with your most recent while it's still fresh in your mind...
Well, It's been raining for the past few days here and instead of being angry at So-Cal drivers that don't know how to drive in the rain... I thought I'd stay home and get some work done. It seems like my work is Never Ending... So I decided to take a breather and go outside... but if I go outside... so does my little shadow... She must see at all times where I'm going, what I'm doing, who I'm talking to... The girl has to know OK? So my trip to my car for some fresh air totally turned in to a really cute Photo Shoot. Yep, I just gave myself some more WORK... as much as I want to call this all WORK... It's really More FUN!






No comments:

Post a Comment