10/30/10

You + Me + She = THREE

OK, So I've noticed my titles getting a little more and more Lame. But I seriously thought it was cute. It sounds great right now, but maybe in a few days I might look back and think ... "ummmm, Hello...what are you thinking?" Maybe I need to read more .. I'm going to just throw this out there, but I only read TWILIGHT over and over again. Yes it's true. Twilight, and the occasional People Magazine...(and a TON of Photography BOOKS-even the way too boring ones)
So back to my post...

This family, I had never met before. They had seen my work through a friend of ours and then contacted me. I swear, my clients are the BOMB! This is really how my business took off so Fast and I Thank them Everyday. This was their first little girl and she seriously couldn't be any CUTER... We just did an "At Home Shoot" and the photos are Adorable. She is quite the Little Model.





No comments:

Post a Comment