10/23/10

Photography Friends

A few months ago I was able to attend a Photography Workshop. My first One actually. I never get to attend any of these things because A; they are usually WAY TOO Expensive or B; Hello, I have 3 children and very Little HELP. So, I heard of the great deal and I felt as though I couldn't pass it up. Through out this whole business adventure, I haven't really had a chance to meet many people that do what I do. So it's always nice when you attend these kinds of things to meet others that do what you Love to do and share similar stories. It really makes me feel like maybe, just maybe I'm doing something Right...
So I was so happy to meet this Photo Momma. We exchanged info. and then that was that. She contacted me shortly after and asked if I could take their Family Photos. Well that didn't make me nervous. LOL. There are so many amazing Photographers out there, but whenever I'm asked by ANY family. I just feel so blessed and honored. Really. I love what I do, and I'm just going to give it all my all every time...



The Best Lighting EVER!!


Did I mention the Best LIGHTING?








1 comment:

  1. you are right. The lighting was gorgeous and the setting was magical as well.

    ReplyDelete