3/28/11

Family Photographer | Gift for Mom

I love that I've become friends with so many great people. I like to call my clients my friends, because that's what they've become. They are not just people or just clients. I would go above and beyond for my friends and I would go above and beyond for my clients.
Getting the family together for a photo for Mom is always hard. Hard with working families, families with kids, kids schedules, works schedules, blah blah blah...
This family pulled it off early. We had a day planned, everyone knew and I was Ready. Unfortunately, this lovely California whether was not... rain, rain, rain stopped, then rained again. So we had to re-schedule. The next time around we had some beautiful light, some natural photos and one happy mom/grandma.







No comments:

Post a Comment