3/28/11

Champion | Senior Photographer

Senior photos have taken a Turn... a Turn for the Better... Thank Goodness! The Girls Love these sessions and usually Rock them Out like Crazy, but the Boys have the "Are you Kidding Me" attitude and tend to make me feel really old and un-cool. LOL! I am not Old and I am still Cool... because... I captured who you were in that moment. I say that a lot with my photography, because I feel that what's important. I'm not going to ask you to do the chicken dance in front of my camera. I may do it, but who knows what I'll end up doing that day. If I can find time to be quiet during a shoot or stop making jokes that only make me laugh.. then I'd do the chicken dance...

Good ol Jacob here was willing to listen to me and make this all happen. He had a lot to show his the last few years in High School... Some Championships to be proud of along with a timid little Smile. I love that this is who he is...









No comments:

Post a Comment