3/23/11

New and ALL for ME

I took time out today to do something for myself. Due to lack of Wall Space in my house... well, Lack of ANY Space in my house... I wanted to update my ONE wall. I didn't want to make this a huge project, but I've been wanted a beautiful Gallery Wrap Canvas from my printing company. I wanted One Photo for One Wall.. Simple is my name.
I ended up by making this decision really difficult. My kids absolutely hated me by the end of this shoot, and Mom wasn't too happy with them either. Geesh! what a hard shoot... but at the end of the day, they are all that matters to me and I'm comfortable to not have to show their everyday lives to prove to anyone for everyone to see...













I LOVE my Cool Kiddos...

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Shuttersisters today & can totally relate to this post in particular. I just tried to take photos of my 2 youngest (12 & 16)last weekend & I think your own children are definitely harder than they have to be & the funniest part is getting a natural smile out of them. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete