5/1/11

It's time for Family Photos...

Another Amazing Family I had the pleasure working with. I know they thought that this day was probably a big Fail... but I knew what I was seeing, and I knew what I was capturing. Their little guy really wasn't feeling this photo session day. Mom and Dad were really worried and I had to constantly remind them that "it's OK". Times like these when i decide to let the little one run the show. I know as a mom we stress about not getting that perfect shot... we stress that our kids are crying, maybe even screaming... and then we think that this was a Bad Idea. I honestly believe that when kids are comfortable and are able to relax and unwind... I go to work to get some "REAL" shots. Shots that we as mom or dad get to remember. We get to see our real child as they were at that age, at that moment. How he played, how he walked, how he laughed, and smiled. It's real.






No comments:

Post a Comment