5/16/11

EPIC Senior Photography | Class of 2011

I can't tell you how much I enjoy working with Seniors on their photo sessions. The Girls tend to enjoy it a bit more than the boys... not gonna lie.

I got to work with an Awesome Girl today who was wanting to get some really cool shots. Mom came along and was so so sweet! Working with Great Moms and Great Seniors makes the day of the shoot twice as fun.

Forever 21.... America's Next Top Model... TOMS... all these places have not only inspired me with my style photography, but also inspires my Senior clients... I love the fact that they are all Themselves and all Unique in so many ways. So many different Styles now and days... You're only a Senior Once, and my job is to capture who you are when your senior year arrives....










No comments:

Post a Comment