5/27/11

Memorial Day

I just wanted to give a big Thank You to our brave Men and Women that fight or have fought for our Freedom. The older my children get, the more they learn about the importance of this day, and the more questions I get to answer. I posted a photo of all that I live for. All that is of Importance to me. If we can always remember that our Freedom came with a price... and we owe this day to them...

As I sit here and Edit these images, I look back at that Amazing New Zealand Kiwi husband of mine....lol. I should really post photos of his happy face, but I know deep down he knows we live in an Amazing Country. Our kids are so blessed to have such cultural backgrounds and on Days like Memorial Day, Mommy gets to Answer all their little questions. We will leave other days like the Rugby World Cup for Daddy to answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment