2/27/11

Handsome Little Man | Newborn Photographer

This little man couldn't be more handsome. Little do people realize how time consuming a newborn session can be. I know when you look at these sweet, calm and precious little newborns, you must say the same thing I say when I edit them.... which is .... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Wait, I think I say that the day of the shoot as well... Well regardless what I ramble the day of the shoot... Working with Newborns is the Sweetest part of my Job. Yes it can be a long day, but why would you not be patient with something so precious? If I can give any tips for New Mommies interested in a Newborn Session, it would be.... Have fun with it, Don't stress, feed, feed again, and again...lol. Have enough room in a well lit room for blanket setup and leave the rest up to the photographers. When the day unfolds with your little one sleeping in blankets looking as priceless as can be... You will be so Thankful you did this... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment