2/12/11

Something Different | HB Photographer

The weather couldn't have been more beautiful today. The warm sunlight with a slight chill in the air equals a Great day in Huntington Beach, CA. Now I'm not gonna lie about being somewhat worried about how bright out it was. As any photographer can tell you, the bright bright light is never a fantastic thing, but what can you do? You work with it and use it the best you can. I know they wanted some taken on the Beach. I have this thing... this secret photography crush on Alleyways. I'll look for them, and if I know they're around, well my friend, you're gonna get some cool shots in the alley. It's nice to do something different for my clients. I know they probably have never had photos taken in an alleyway. So if I can make it fun and different... That's what I'm gonna do.











No comments:

Post a Comment