2/13/11

Sweet Vintage | La Habra Photographer

Locations are such a big part of my Photography. I understand that at times my clients like to pick their own photo shoot locations. Some with meaning to the family, some where they have built memories and even some from their own homes. My Photography is my Art. It's like an empty canvas that I get to paint. So when it came to this shoot, it was like I had pictured it before it happened... and I'm so happy with them all.

I would like to say "Thank you" to an Amazing Vintage Antique store Located in La Habra. This store is Full of Wonderful Antiques, Gifts, Vintage, Home Decor and Furniture and so much more. If you're like me, and have a secret crush on Vintage... shhhhhh. It's true. You need to visit Magnolia Antiques and Gift Store in La Habra. I knew the moment I walked into this store that this "Vision" I had was right in front of my eyes...

So you take an Amazing Location with an Amazing little Girl... and that equals an AMAZING Photo!!!!! She was such a trooper with all that was asked or even not asked... So much fun to work with, and these are great memories to have frozen in time...










No comments:

Post a Comment